Terms & Conditions
- By using this website, you have read, understood and agreed to abide by all the terms and conditions stated as follow.
- Prices listed at the online stores on this website are inclusive of MSRP of the items, all domestic taxes plus shipping or travel costs, JapanHomeMaker's service commission, system usage or any transaction fees, as well as packaging / shipping materials required. For rare and hard to obtain merchandise, a premium is added to reflect the supply / demand situation and the extra effort required for procurement. All pricings are in alignment with the secondary market reselling among Japanese locals.
- No cancellation / exchange / refund / alteration of order are allowed after payment is received unless it is the case that JapanHomeMaker cannot fulfill your order.
- If any item is sold out, you will receive either a full refund of your order or a partial refund of the out of stock item only. No service charge will incur.
- Coupons issued by JapanHomeMaker have no cash value and will be voided upon usage. They cannot be refunded nor exchanged into cash payment.
- All shipments are handled with special care and come with tracking. JapanHomeMaker is not responsible for any lost / stolen / damaged items during transit from Japan to your countries. Once the packages are sent out and have left Japan, please contact your local postal service for help with any issues.
- Parcels are covered by basic insurance with value stated on the shipping invoice and up to the maximum amount according to each shipping method. Additional insurance coverage can be purchased at buyer's cost if requested.
- Buyers are responsible for any import tax and duty required by your local customs.
- Any undeliverable package that got returned to JapanHomeMaker from your country will be set aside for 30 days. Buyer will be contacted and charged on shipping for redelivery again. After the grace period, box will be marked unclaimed and buyer forfeits the right of ownership.
- Regarding any missing / wrong item in a package, an unboxing video upon arrival at your destination is required as proof. All packages are checked multiple times for accuracy before shipment. JapanHomeMaker will not honor any claim without solid evidence.
- JapanHomeMaker reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who are on the blacklist, with unacceptable behavior in the past or bad track records. Orders can be canceled with full refund made at any time without prior notification when deemed appropriate.
- Multi-lingual feature on this website is provided by machine translation and may not necessarily convey the correct meaning of the above terms and conditions. English is the only version with legal binding authority.
Last Updated October, 2019